Buy Dunkin’ Coffee Online

http://www.brewed-coffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/original_detail.gif
Buy Dunkin’ Coffee Online

Visit the online shop of Dunkin’ Donuts to get your own beans for home brewing. From what I have been seeing, they have five varieties: Original Blend, Dunkin Decaf, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Dunkin Dark. I’m leaning towards the Original Blend and Dunkin Dark. The former is made from 100% Arabica beans, and promises to give you that unique Dunkin’ coffee flavor. The latter is made from the same kind of bean, I think, but roasted more to give a stronger flavor. Both can be bought for $7.99 a pound – not a bad deal at all!

If you’re looking for something more than coffee beans, then Dunkin’ also has some equipment that can make you happy in the kitchen, making coffee. Their offerings are quite limited though – I only saw five products: two blade grinders by Braun and Krups, a Bunn brew kit (which, they claim is great for the office), a Bunn decanter, and some coffee filters by Bunn. I have no idea why they are selling these particular brands (although we know they are reliable). I think I’d get them at the store instead of the Dunkin’ shop, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin