Cappuccino Cake Recipe

http://www.brewed-coffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/120_spongecake-300x225.jpg
Cappuccino Cake Recipe


From: http://www.brewed-coffee.com

I had a very nice dinner at this new Italian restaurant near our place yesterday, and I couldn’t believe just how full I got off of a plate of pasta. I didn’t even finish half of it – their servings were simply humongous! I naturally wanted some dessert, but my stomach simply did not have room for it. I regretted that later that night, though, as I was craving for some cake – coffee flavored cake, in fact. Unfortunately, everything was closed and all I had was coffee, but no cake. I had to content myself with looking up recipes online. Don’t you just hate it when this happens?

Anyway, I found an interesting recipe for Cappuccino Cake. You don’t even have to make the cake yourself – just get a ready made sponge cake, and you can make wonders! Here is the recipe, courtesy of Coffee Recipes.

1 premade sponge cake.
1 cup of boiling coffee.
1 cup of condensed milk.
2 teaspoons of gelatin.
Cream, for topping.
Powdered chocolate, for topping.
Instructions for Cappuccino Cake:
Line a suitably sized starsol cake tin with foil and place the premade sponge cake inside.

Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling coffee.

Mix the coffee into the condensed milk.

Pour the mixture over the sponge cake, distributing so that mixture is evenly absorbed.

Place in your refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until set.

Top with cream and powdered chocolate.

Serve.

What do you think? It looks easy enough – no need to cook even!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin